Grayson thinks he is a big boy like his brother and loves to climb in Ryker's camping chair so we thought he needed his own. He was so excited and his feet were a bouncing like crazy. Silly guy.
Silly brothers.
The bike.
He is in love.
Brady and I got a real dose of a "Christmas eve" all nighter putting this bad boy together. Now being a parent and having to assemble toys I get why parents stay up all night to get Christmas together. Its a LOT of work. Once we got the bike assembled we left it in the family room for him to wake up to but Ryker woke up in the middle of the night and saw it and apparently stayed up for hours playing with it and we didn't even know it until he told us at 8:20am that he was tired and needed a nap. Silly kid. I know we will enjoy many bike rides with these cute brothers around the neighborhood. Ryker is getting better on his bike also.
This baby boy had one wonderful birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment