Can you believe that all of these friends are about 9 months older than Ryker? He is such a tall boy. We went to Scott's Orchard with some friends. We got to see the big apple sorter do its job. The best part about this place was how amazing it smelled with the thousands of apples. The kids kept grabbing apples out of the bags and taking bites or trying to eat them before we could buy them. It was no Hillcrest Orchard but still fun.
Ryker and I can not stop eating these apples. We each ate 3 before we got home. Good thing they are good for us!
Me: hey Ryker can I take your picture
{this is what i get}
Me: hey Ryker smile for this picture and you can have some fruit snacks
{this is what i get}
I wished badly that they would have been selling fresh apple fritters. Since they did not I deemed it necessary to find a recipe and make my own. Delicious and very simple. We will be making them again... soon. Recipe

2 comments:
So do you have a deep fryer?! These look so yummy!
And also, ryker is a beast! He is going to be 7 feet talk at least!! I didn't mean to rhyme... :)
Post a Comment