I love my fancy Christmas eve dinner. We use real christmas dishes, steam wear, fancy table spread, and name cards {Ryker loves deciding where everyone is going to sit}. We keep to the Wood family tradition of Chinese for dinner. The night is full of delicious food, laughter, music, games, and present opening. Its pretty perfect.
The "kids" table.
Sorry sisters everyone could not fit at the adult table.
Adult table.
Papa Jack opening his Christmas present from us. His book made him cry he loved it so much. We are truly blessed to have him since we live so far from all of our other grandparents.
This kid.
I love listening to Mark pick on his banjo. So does this little guy. I think he might be a musician or something to do with music. He LOVES it and defiantly gets his grove on.
I love that having the Collier family over on Christmas eve is now part of our tradition. They are a fun crew to be with and they boys absolutely have a blast playing with Josie and Lukas. All day long they kept asking "when are Josie and Lukas coming?" and then I would tell them an amount of time and they would say "is that long?"
Ryker's face says "really you are making me take another family photo?"
Papa Jack sure loves the sister missionaries.
It has been a while since I have really "clicked" with the sister missionaries but man I am in love with these sweet girls. They are going to make some men VERY happy someday. They have been so helpful and I truly love and appreciate their friendship. Some nights it feels like I am hanging out with my sisters. Living far from my real sisters is hard.
Feel so blessed to have Jerry and Patty as our neighbors and thrilled they were able to spend the night with us.



No comments:
Post a Comment