These sweet boys in these sweet jimmies. How could I not do a mini photo shoot?! Can you tell we really enjoyed Christmas at our house this year?!
And of course 3 boys on a bed turns into a WWF match.
Silly guys pretending to be asleep.
One reason I love doing my blog is I get to look at my sweet angles photos more often then when I am not blogging. Confession I still have not looked through all of last years Christmas photos. Sad I know. Thats just how crazy its been. But I might do an occasional FBF to catch up on some of what we were up to last year and let you see Ollie Max grow.

2 comments:
Welcome back to blogging! Hooray! I love the cute pictures you post
Welcome back to blogging! Hooray! I love the cute pictures you post
Post a Comment