Friday, January 15, 2016

{Ollie Max:: Because you are cute}

Because when you are this darn cute and your mom didn't blog your first year of life she gets to post pictures just to remember how sweet and cute you are. Even when they are a bit blurry but have the most heart melting smile. I love hearing you say "oh NO!" and "Uttt Ooooh" I also love your wave good bye and how you blow kisses. You have the sweetest little voice. 

You are super silly and your new way of eating food is we put you in the high chair and then you throw every last bit on the floor. I take you out and you eat it all off of the floor before I can even clean it up. I guess we don't need a puppy to clean up the spills anymore with you around. 




sporing his new hair cut. 

No comments: