Ryker took learn to play hockey this December and did awesome. He has learned so much and is doing so well with his skating. He was dying for mama and daddy to go skating with him. It was so fun to jump into my skates. It has been 2 years since I have touched the ice. I never would have thought I would stop skating but sometimes life happens. It defiantly made me miss playing hockey for sure. Maybe someday we will live close enough to a rink with a women team and I can play again.
These two itty bitties made it around one lap and tears were involved. Needless to say they had more fun wandering around the rink instead of skating. It was a bummer that they would not let us take the stroller out on the ice. I guess I was just spoiled with our rink. They had the craziest rules here and they meant business. They had a room with like 6 cameras of the tiny rink and any time anyone broke a rule they got on the PA system and told them them to stop. It was CRAZY!
Grayson loves to hold Ollie Max's hand and it is too sweet. I hope they let me dress them to match until they are at least 12. hahah I know I know. Not going to happen but a mama can dream.
Fact :: Girls make the BEST ice!
Fact :: I am an ice snob!
Fact :: It took every ounce of self control to not stop the guy after he got off the zamboni and give him some pointers on how to make better ice. This rink was half the size of our rink and it took him 30 mins to resurface/dry and it was still wet when we got on and not that great of ice. I guess this is what happens when you grow up in a rink.




No comments:
Post a Comment