Sunday, January 10, 2016

{Christmas Morning :: 2015}

We had a VERY Merry Christmas.
 We have loved hanging out in our jimmies and playing games and riding new bikes and eating junk food, playing with new toys, Skyping with family, watching movies and just enjoying each other. 


Santa you got Grayson the perfect present. He is obsessed with his new Star Wars bike and LOVES that the handle bar lights up like a light saver. We had rain all Christmas day and got lots of new riding toys and the boys road them all around the house for 2 days before the rain stopped and we could take them outside. 



Santa Ryker is already having a blast building and creating new tracks with his marble run. 


New slipper feet.  

 









I wish a glowing tooth brush made me this happy. 
Its in the small things we find the greatest joy. 



New cowboy boots. 


Papa Jack's family was not coming in town until Saturday so he came over to open presents with us Christmas morning. 


I sure love this handsome guy of mine. I am thankful everyday that he is my eternity. 


I am a robot. 


Ollie was not interested in opening any of his presents {Grayson was happy to open all of them for him} but he found a box of tissues and went to town. My little mess maker. 


No comments: