To some it running out of lights half way up the tree that might be a sign that your tree is too BIG.... NOT to us. I love having high ceilings that allow for us to have a 10 foot christmas tree. This year for some odd reason every strand of lights I touched managed to stop working. Needless to say I had a lot of fighting words towards the 1600 lights it took to light up this tree.
Ryker is just like me and LOVES to help me decorate the tree and his favorite ornaments to hang are the high ones so he gets to use the latter. Ollie Max also loves to try and climb the latter. Almost every time I would go up it he would start climbing it also. I am so thankful he did not fall off of it. That wild child sure keeps me busy. It is so hard to keep up with him and keep him safe.
Finished product.
I love how it turned out and I enjoyed spending the month watching Christmas movies snuggled up in front of it all month even if my AC was running instead of my fire place. Only in Alabama do you run your AC on Christmas instead of your heater. I will be sad to take down Christmas. Its all so pretty but I will not be sad to not have it everywhere for Ollie to pull down. He really did well until this past week and now he is pulling it down faster than I can put it back up. Needless to say I have given up and now there is a pile under the tree all ready to be boxed back up. I suppose this is just his way of telling me its time to take it all down.
I hope y'all had a very Merry Christmas and got to enjoy the true meaning of our Saviors birth.



No comments:
Post a Comment