Getting ready to ring in the new year with our friends. 2015 was fun but mostly CRAZY and a blur. Here is to hoping 2016 brings more normal and a bit less crazy and much more sleep.
We got a fire pit for Christmas and had fun breaking it in with some s'more making. The kids loved it.
These have been best buddies since they met 3 years ago. It cracks me up because their personalities are exactly the same. Both a bit OCD. If they ever get married we are going to have an AWESOME video of them growing up together.
everyone LOVED papa Jack's fireworks. I wish I would have gotten a picture of their faces when they were firing off.
Sparkler fun.
I have no idea how these kids have this much energy. It was almost 10pm at this point and freezing. Only in Alabama do you have your AC on one day and your heater on the next.
We had a blast hanging out with friends, playing games, eating yummy food, fireworks, and chasing our monkey's.
My new years kiss!




No comments:
Post a Comment