Tuesday, January 12, 2016

{Small and Simple Things :: Make Me Happy}


My sweet Brady Michael brought these beauties home to me on a whim and they made me oh so HAPPY! There is just something about having fresh flowers in my house that makes me smile every time I look at them. It was such a kind way to show me love. One other thing that he has started doing is calling me on his way home to see if I need him to stop and pick anything up for me {if you live out in the country you know how BIG of a deal this is}. These are two things I have wanted my sweetheart to do for years and now he is doing them without me even asking. In the smallest things we find the greatest joys. 

What small and simple things does your sweetheart do for you that you often overlook? 

No comments: