We got adventure passes at Stone Mountain and we can go mini golfing as much as we want. We took Ryker a few weeks ago for the first time and to say he loved it would be an understatement. He has been begging to go back and play again and again.
Ryker got his own golf clubs {plastic of course} for his birthday and he has gotten VERY good at using them. I cant wait to see how he does with them instead of the "hockey stick" club they have for kids to use.
Brady is one proud daddy that his son LOVES anything with a ball just like him. Ryker seems to have Brady's awesome sports skills and is pretty good at everything he tries. It will be fun to see what he chooses to be "his" sport as he gets older.
Oh and I got my first bee sting while we were golfing and found out that thankfully I am not allergic to them {mom is HIGHLY allergic to them and we have most of the same allergies}. But OUCH! I had a mark on my hand for about 2 weeks where it got me.

No comments:
Post a Comment