{this is as good as its going to get this week - I though about just taking one in my PJ's}
How far along? 34 weeks
Weight Gain: 29 lbs. {I have bronchitis and have NOT been feeling well or eating much in the past few days so I have actually lost weight.}
Best moment this week: Having Brady pass his final clinical rotation! Only 2 more semesters left of school!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Best moment this week: Having Brady pass his final clinical rotation! Only 2 more semesters left of school!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Any pregnancy symptoms? My round ligament is still flaring up about once a day and my back pain has been about the same as last week.
Miss Anything? I miss feeling well enough to exercise. Last week I was so busy I didn't have time to exercise like normal and this week I have been to sick to even think about it.
Movement: YES! He is moving more and more everyday. The past few days he has been doing some weird movements and I am not sure if he is just moving crazy or if I am having mild braxton hicks or both.
Food cravings: My moms Thanksgiving yams {made them for dinner tonight ant they totally hit the spot}, and OJ and Sprite {I think because I couldn't really eat/drink anything else}.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. The bronchitis has messed my stomach up big time and I have been having crazy acid and had to start taking Zofran again.
Have you started to show yet: SOOO much! But I feel good about my bump size.
Sleep: I have been sleeping terrible since being sick. I wake up every 2 hours because I cant breathe {I HATE having to sleep with my mouth open because I am so congested}. Lets hope I get better soon!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Lots of braxton hicks again. Not going to lie this is kind of making me think baby Gray might come a little early - but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON {and as for my feet swelling I can still wear all of my shoes - with Ryker I could only fit into flip flops for most of my pregnancy}.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think moody this week due to being sick and feeling REALLY pregnant. Ryker tries really hard to be sweet and come and give me big hugs and say "make you feel better mommy". He is such a sweet little guy.
Looking forward to: Not being sick anymore and being able to play with Ryker more.
***Side note: Brady is on break this week and I am totally bummed that we have been home some much due to me being sick instead of laying out on the beach in Destin enjoying his break like we had planned on. But at least I have him here to help with Ryker since I have been pretty much useless.
Miss Anything? I miss feeling well enough to exercise. Last week I was so busy I didn't have time to exercise like normal and this week I have been to sick to even think about it.
Movement: YES! He is moving more and more everyday. The past few days he has been doing some weird movements and I am not sure if he is just moving crazy or if I am having mild braxton hicks or both.
Food cravings: My moms Thanksgiving yams {made them for dinner tonight ant they totally hit the spot}, and OJ and Sprite {I think because I couldn't really eat/drink anything else}.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. The bronchitis has messed my stomach up big time and I have been having crazy acid and had to start taking Zofran again.
Have you started to show yet: SOOO much! But I feel good about my bump size.
Sleep: I have been sleeping terrible since being sick. I wake up every 2 hours because I cant breathe {I HATE having to sleep with my mouth open because I am so congested}. Lets hope I get better soon!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Lots of braxton hicks again. Not going to lie this is kind of making me think baby Gray might come a little early - but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON {and as for my feet swelling I can still wear all of my shoes - with Ryker I could only fit into flip flops for most of my pregnancy}.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think moody this week due to being sick and feeling REALLY pregnant. Ryker tries really hard to be sweet and come and give me big hugs and say "make you feel better mommy". He is such a sweet little guy.
Looking forward to: Not being sick anymore and being able to play with Ryker more.
***Side note: Brady is on break this week and I am totally bummed that we have been home some much due to me being sick instead of laying out on the beach in Destin enjoying his break like we had planned on. But at least I have him here to help with Ryker since I have been pretty much useless.

1 comment:
I think your bump is great and you look fab :) With Mailie I had braxton hicks way early on, and a lot of false labor - tormenting! I was positive she was coming early...and then the girl came nearly 2 weeks late! ha. But she wasn't big, so I knew she just needed more time.
I hope you start to feel better asap!
Post a Comment