Nana was AMAZING and came to visit us this summer on her way home from France. We had such a fun/relaxing trip with her. She was super helpful with everything and super sweet and helped me get the boys bedding all done {pictures to come once I get the new nursery all done - I'm close}.
Ryker LOVED having Nana at his house. They read TONS of stories {actual books and Nook books - when he reads a book on the ipad he actually calls them Nanas books}. They built a lot of towers with his blocks and had loads of fun together. We talk about Nana coming back to visit when baby Gray is born almost daily.
If this does not make you smile I don't know what will.
We had so much fun at the plantations at Stone Mountain. The weather actually worked perfect for us and was not TOO hot. Nana and I love going to plantations and Ryker was a really good trooper looking at all of them. Good thing they had a farm that we were "in search" of the entire time.
This is how thrilled Nana was that the goat ate her skirt and put a hole in it. Bummer. Silly goat skirts don't taste good.
Ryker was SUPER happy once we finally found the animals.
I am so happy that we actually managed to remember to get a picture of the two of us on this trip.
I love this picture because it is Nana and Ryker's personality to a T. Neither one wanting to look at me.
We also took Ryker to see his first movie - Brave and he LOVED it! He sat through the entire movie and did so well. He also was in heaven drinking root beer, eating popcorn, and skittles.
We can't wait to have you back in October when baby Gray is born! Thanks for visiting us and making great memories. We are always game for visitors!!!

1 comment:
so much fun! i am so glad you and mom had a nice trip together. one day, i'm going to be your visitor and i can't wait! may i say, you are beautiful prego. you look fantastic and i'm so happy it's going better then rykers did on your little body. love you!
Post a Comment