Thursday, August 16, 2012

{Pregnancy Journal - 33 weeks}




How far along? 33.5 weeks {only 6.5 more to go!!)
Weight Gain: 30.5 lbs. {yesterday at the doctors office I did the happy dance that I had only gained 2.5 lbs the last month - I usually gain 5 lbs. a month}
Sleep: Thankfully I am back to sleeping good again. This pregnancy has been interesting that I have not needed as much sleep as I did with Ryker. I can stay up MUCH later. This has been key to me getting my projects done.  
Best moment this week: Hearing Ryker actually say "I love you" to me and Brady for the first time. He is such a sweet little guy. Oh and a new friend moved into our ward and when she asked me when I was due and her response was "WOW - you are tiny!" I NEVER have anyone say that to me.  
Any pregnancy symptoms? My back is in full on pain every day now. Bummer, but I cant complain since it has held up so long. Oh and I have been having pains with my round ligament on my right side. That has not been too fun. 
Miss Anything? I miss being able to buckle my sandals without feeling like I am going to throw up. 
Movement: YES! He gets really active in the evenings... well maybe that is just when I slow down enough to notice him. haha. His booty is finding its way to my ribs but only sometimes. Ryker did the same thing. 
Food cravings: Grape Mike & Ikes ... well pretty much grape anything, honey roasted peanuts, and chips.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really this week. Still cant handle diapers in my house. Oh rolling out my back on my roller feels AMAZING for my back but sometimes make me want to throw up. I have been lucky and only thrown up once this pregnancy - and it was while doing yoga.   
Have you started to show yet: Today a lady at the post office asked how much longer and when I said 6 weeks her response was " WOW still 6 more - you poor thing" Ha funny thing is I feel great!  
Gender: Boy {although Ryker still thinks he is having a baby sister}
Labor Signs: Not this week. Just a lot of pressure. 
Belly Button in or out? Its REALLY an outtie! Ryker is always trying to lift my shirt the push it. It is pretty funny. He is VERY curious about it. 
Wedding rings on or off? ON  and still fitting normal :)  
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have noticed myself having less patience with Ryker this week. I am trying to be better. This might have to do with me trying to get too many projects done and not playing with him like I usually do. The other night I had to remind myself that he is more important than all of the million projects I would "like" to get done. Nothing is life or death.  
Looking forward to: Snuggling with baby Gray and Halloween. I am working on our Halloween costumes and Ryker and I are VERY excited to say the least.  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 

2 comments:

The Stylers said...

You look great! I can't believe how close you are, I can't wait to see the little guy! :)

Doreen said...

Wow, you're good at remembering to take pictures and blog about things! I meant to take pictures every week after 20 wks and I'm 23 weeks now and it hasn't worked out so well. I'm going to use "This is my fourth kid" as my excuse. Although I want to do better bc I feel like my GIRL will care more than my boys about how well I keep up on this kind of stuff. eh. who knows. You look good.