Friday, August 24, 2012

{Kaitlin's baby shower}

 This sweet girl moved into our ward this summer and we totally hit it off and have become super great friends. She had her sweet baby Savvy Lee 9 week early. Savvy is in the NICU and doing awesome. We wanted to celebrate the two of them in a pretty in pink party. It was a blast. We hope that Savvy Lee keeps gaining weight so she can come home soon and so we can finally meet her. 
 Ryker was the only boy allowed at the party {daddy had to finish a paper}. He was DYING to eat some of this fabulous cake from the moment it came in the door. He was very determined .... he drug this chair over and was trying to get his little finger in the cake... good thing I caught him first. But of course not before snapping a picture of him in action. 
 Erika and I were the host. 
She and Rozalin were great chefs with making the crepes. So YUMMY! 
 The guest. 

 Fun decorations. 
This was actually my first baby shower to throw but you all know me and know how much I love to host a good party. I had WAY too much fun making the decor. I love how it all turned out. 


 Thank you Shelley for making the fabulous cake. 
 Love these girls and I am so glad that they moved into our ward so I could meet them. 
Kaitlin and her mom Kathy. 
We were so happy timing worked out to do this while Kathy was still in town. 

2 comments:

Marie said...

I'm bummed that I had to miss it! The decor looks great! Best thing about baby shower decor is how much you can use it again, although I'm pretty sure I've never thrown a shower for a baby boy so all my stuff is pink.

Katie C Kirkham said...

Lindsay,

I know her sister Kimber really well! Such a good family. So glad you have great friends in ATL. Miss you all!

Kaite