Last week I finally finished Ryker's new pillow cases so the boys new room is complete. I absolutely LOVE how it all turned out. A HUGE thanks to Nana for helping me do all of the bedding. I did not have much of an idea of what I wanted before Nana came but together we came up with this.
Remember how I LOVE spray paint.... here is another reason why. I picked up all of these frames at Good Will {each under $2} and spray painted them and now don't they look fabulous? I am also obsessed with my cricut and contact paper.... That is how I made all of the silhouettes. Contact paper is LOADS less expensive then vinyl {just as an FYI}.
We made matching quilts for both of the boys beds and I think they turned out so fun. I really like how Ryker's pillow cases turned out. The tiny pillow is Ryker's favorite. He usually does not like to use the big one.
Oh and on that note Ryker has been sleeping in his new "Big Boy Bed" for the past few nights! This is a BIG step people! I love having him walk into our room and crawl into my bed to wake me up over him crying in his crib. It is a much more pleasant way of waking up.
It was nice that all I had to do was add some green and grey to the poof balls I already had.
I did some experimenting on the tree. I cut out all of the animals on white contact paper on the cricut and then I spray painted {first time trying this}them. It totally worked and they are all the perfect colors. When I am changing Ryker's bum he loves to look up at the tree and point out all of the animals and sometimes count the birds.
It feels so nice to have this HUGE project off my "before baby" list.

9 comments:
I have been wanting to get thrift store frames and paint them forever. It's one of those someday projects I guess. The nursery looks great!
How flipping cute! I love it!! I may have to copy your frame idea just so you know! :)
i LOVE it!!! im so glad you are done!
adorable!! i love it all. you're so talented! please tell me how you made those poof balls above ryker's bed. i have a baby shower to decorate for a friend in october and think those would look to so cute! email me! :)
So cute! Love the tree and the frames! I have the frames pinned on pinterest so I may be copying that too!
You are too talented! I love how it turned out :)
nice work! looks amazing!!!
Looks sooooooo good! Can't believe your little guy will be here soon!
Love it! Such a cute nursery! Wish I had you here to help out with some decorating!
Post a Comment