How far along? 32 weeks
Baby is the size of? Squash - 3.75 pounds
Maternity clothes? YES, I am filling out my maternity shirts more and more each day.
Sleep: Oddly my sleeping pill has not been working so well this past week. I have been tossing and turning most of the night. Not so fun. We rearranged our bedroom and Brady and I both have not been sleeping as well since we moved the bed. Kinda weird.
Best moment this week: Going to the laser light show at Stone Mountain. Ryker and I had such a blast! The first time I went and saw this I was 34 weeks pregnant with Ryker so it brought back some fun pregnancy memories for me.
Sleep: Oddly my sleeping pill has not been working so well this past week. I have been tossing and turning most of the night. Not so fun. We rearranged our bedroom and Brady and I both have not been sleeping as well since we moved the bed. Kinda weird.
Best moment this week: Going to the laser light show at Stone Mountain. Ryker and I had such a blast! The first time I went and saw this I was 34 weeks pregnant with Ryker so it brought back some fun pregnancy memories for me.
Any pregnancy symptoms? My back is starting to have minor pains most days but nothing like with Ryker. I have started getting shortness of breath at odd times. Like just standing talking to someone or waiting in line. Yet I can still exercise and don't get too winded while doing that. Odd. I have also started getting a shooting pain down my leg when walking up the stairs. Not so fun. I think my running has been officially converted into a 3 mile hilly walk pushing the stroller.
Miss Anything? Having the desire to cook. I think Brady is REALLY missing this.
Movement: YES! He was having a dance party during church on Sunday. It was fun. On Saturday I actually felt a foot with my finger and that was a first. It was super cool.
Food cravings: Still loving breakfast food all day long. But now most days I am craving celery and peanut butter and peaches for lunch. Trying to be better at cooking normal dinner for Brady and Ryker.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brady opened a can of tuna this morning before I woke up and that was the first thing I smelt when I got up and it almost made me throw up. The smell in the house was killing me.
Have you started to show yet: I have now started saying I am due the end of September because when people ask my due date and I say October 1. They seem to think I am saying the middle of October or something like that. I get less mean looks now that I have started saying this.
Gender: Boy {although Ryker still thinks he is having a baby sister}
Labor Signs: No contractions this week. But still super happy that I know my body can have them without being on drugs.
Belly Button in or out? Its REALLY an outtie! It has popped out even more.
Wedding rings on or off? ON and not even tight. This is really exciting because I didn't make it this long with Ryker. I am hoping to keep it on the whole time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have had so many friends having babies recently that is getting me so excited for this little guy to get here. I am just trying to have as much fun Ryker/mommy time as I can before Ryker has to share me.
Looking forward to: Getting to see what this little guy is going to look like and if he is going to be a "normal" growing baby or a "Ryker aka ham".
Miss Anything? Having the desire to cook. I think Brady is REALLY missing this.
Movement: YES! He was having a dance party during church on Sunday. It was fun. On Saturday I actually felt a foot with my finger and that was a first. It was super cool.
Food cravings: Still loving breakfast food all day long. But now most days I am craving celery and peanut butter and peaches for lunch. Trying to be better at cooking normal dinner for Brady and Ryker.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brady opened a can of tuna this morning before I woke up and that was the first thing I smelt when I got up and it almost made me throw up. The smell in the house was killing me.
Have you started to show yet: I have now started saying I am due the end of September because when people ask my due date and I say October 1. They seem to think I am saying the middle of October or something like that. I get less mean looks now that I have started saying this.
Gender: Boy {although Ryker still thinks he is having a baby sister}
Labor Signs: No contractions this week. But still super happy that I know my body can have them without being on drugs.
Belly Button in or out? Its REALLY an outtie! It has popped out even more.
Wedding rings on or off? ON and not even tight. This is really exciting because I didn't make it this long with Ryker. I am hoping to keep it on the whole time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have had so many friends having babies recently that is getting me so excited for this little guy to get here. I am just trying to have as much fun Ryker/mommy time as I can before Ryker has to share me.
Looking forward to: Getting to see what this little guy is going to look like and if he is going to be a "normal" growing baby or a "Ryker aka ham".

1 comment:
I feel like you and I have had similar pregnancies. With Abigail my back killed horribly, and my belly button did not stick out (didn't you say this didn't happen with Ryker?). But with Mailie my back didn't kill (it was awesome!!!) and my belly button popped out. With Abigail she was not very wiggly inside of me, but Mailie was like an energizer bunny :)
It's fun how opposite it all can be :)
I just love people having babies!
Post a Comment