Sunday, August 5, 2012

{Laser Light Show}

Ryker got to stay up late late late and go to the laser light show at Stone Mountain last night. He was in heaven! I was a bit concerned how he would do staying up that late - it didn't start until 9:30pm and he usually goes to bed at 7pm. He had fun having a picnic for dinner with Jack, Ella, and Lindsey and then having a dance party while we were waiting for the show to start. 


 The kids loved their glow sticks or "flash light" as Ryker calls it. Ryker was totally fascinated  by the entire show. He even enjoyed the fireworks. He was so good and stat and watched it all and actually stayed awake. We didn't get home until 11pm and he was still wide awake. That is just how much fun he had that he needed to come home and tell daddy all about it. 
I can't wait to take him back again. I think the trick was going with fun friends to keep him entertained. 

1 comment:

Joslyn said...

how fun is a laser light show!!! You look amazing!