Best moment this week: Ryker and I finally feeling well enough to go out on our walk.
Any pregnancy symptoms? Now that I am healthy again I feel like a rock star! But I have found myself being more tired. Today was a REALLY good day though. I actually felt like "Lindsay" {cleaned house, didn't fall back to sleep on couch after getting up with Ryker, no cartoons, went for a 3 mile walk, played at the park, played with Ryker and Abby, Sam's Club run, and welcome back dinner party at the school. It felt nice to be me for a day}.
Miss Anything? I miss having a larger variety of clothes to choose from.... feel as though I wear the same thing everyday.
Movement: YES! His ghetto booty has started finding my ribs more often. I love seeing my tummy twitch when I place a cup or something on it. Its almost as if Grayson is saying "excuse me that is MY space - MOVE IT!"
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies and caramel popcorn.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I normally LOVE milk but cant seem to stomach drinking a glass - I normally drink 1.5 gallons a week myself. Having LOTS of acid most days. Not so fun especially when I am going to bed.
Have you started to show yet: SOOO much! I think Grayson had a growing week. He feels bigger inside my stomach and I think my bump has grown also.
Sleep: Still not great. I wake up a LOT and have to change positions. My body just feels achy through out the night. I wake up around 5am and have a hard time falling back to sleep {yet I am still so tired}. I have started saying a little prayer to fall back to sleep until Ryker wakes up and that seems to be working for now. Thank you Heavenly Father for quickly answering this prayer! Its a life saver.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Some braxton hicks and feeling more pressure.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really HAPPY now that I am not sick. I have been having so much fun playing with Ryker and Brady. Love my boys!
Looking forward to: Going to DC for Samantha's wedding this weekend. This will be my first time leaving Ryker. I am excited to go and have a girls weekend with great friends and spend this special day with Samantha!
Miss Anything? I miss having a larger variety of clothes to choose from.... feel as though I wear the same thing everyday.
Movement: YES! His ghetto booty has started finding my ribs more often. I love seeing my tummy twitch when I place a cup or something on it. Its almost as if Grayson is saying "excuse me that is MY space - MOVE IT!"
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookies and caramel popcorn.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I normally LOVE milk but cant seem to stomach drinking a glass - I normally drink 1.5 gallons a week myself. Having LOTS of acid most days. Not so fun especially when I am going to bed.
Have you started to show yet: SOOO much! I think Grayson had a growing week. He feels bigger inside my stomach and I think my bump has grown also.
Sleep: Still not great. I wake up a LOT and have to change positions. My body just feels achy through out the night. I wake up around 5am and have a hard time falling back to sleep {yet I am still so tired}. I have started saying a little prayer to fall back to sleep until Ryker wakes up and that seems to be working for now. Thank you Heavenly Father for quickly answering this prayer! Its a life saver.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Some braxton hicks and feeling more pressure.
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really HAPPY now that I am not sick. I have been having so much fun playing with Ryker and Brady. Love my boys!
Looking forward to: Going to DC for Samantha's wedding this weekend. This will be my first time leaving Ryker. I am excited to go and have a girls weekend with great friends and spend this special day with Samantha!



1 comment:
Yay!!! You are coming so soon!
Post a Comment