Saturday, September 22, 2012

{Baby Shower}

I just want to start by saying I have the best friends here in Atlanta!
If it weren't for them I KNOW my life here would be VERY different and I would not be nearly as happy as I am. They are so wonderful and good sports to put up with me and all of the crazy that comes with me. 

Lindsey and Stephanie were super sweet and threw me/baby Grayson a baby shower last week. They did a fabulous job. It turned out so cute and the food and games and company were the BEST! They know how much I love shower games and we played one where they had asked Brady a bunch of questions about this pregnancy and then I had to answer the question the same as him. They didn't think I would rock this game BUT I totally did! Funny thing is we played one like this at one of my bridal showers and I did terrible. Good thing Brady and I {almost 4 years later} think more alike. It was super fun to just spend the night hanging out with the girls. Much needed! 
 I love how creative Lindsey is - she used bobby pins to hold these balloons in the grass. 






 The AMAZING host. 
I didn't think to take a group picture until almost everyone had left... oops. 

1 comment:

Marie said...

You captured Lindsay in a photo (two even)! Dan & I are still terrible at that question game. We over think it way too much.