How far along? 39 weeks
Weight Gained? 38 lbs
Best moment this week: On Wednesday Brady was in class until late and Ryker and I totally had a dance party/golf playing/ bouncing on the yoga ball/ million bedtime stories/ a dozen songs in bed kind of night. It was so fun. We just laughed and played our hearts out. It was just what we BOTH needed - earlier in the day we were not getting along so well and I was ready to sell Ryker to the Gypsy's. So it was a GREAT end to a not so wonderful day!
Any pregnancy symptoms? My back is getting worse everyday. I feel like I am waddling now because it is so painful. While at the park today a lady asked me "how much longer?" and I said a week and she said I look ready and in pain. So that right there told me how bad I must have looked. Given I was having contractions and I'm pretty sure Grayson was hitting a nerve at the same time because I was having shooting pains down my leg and almost didn't make the walk home alive. I was in so much pain.
Movement: He has not been as active - I think this is due to lack of space.
Food cravings: Cherry Coke and ice cream instead of dinner. I have not been very hungry the past few days. Mostly living off of instant breakfast.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still oil. Brady made french fries {I know he is on a kick right now} one night after I went to bed and the smell of the oil woke me up. I was NOT happy about this at all!
Have you started to show yet: The same. Its not really changed in the past month other than he has dropped some.
Sleep: It was a pretty good week. Only getting up once to pee. I have been having some CRAZY dreams this week. I am just thankful they are not nightmares like I had with Ryker. For example Brady doing some illegal trafficking to get school loans paid off and me being scared that he was going to go to jail and I would have to raise our boys alone. I woke up freaking out! Good thing it was just a dream.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Contractions and loads of pressure. I finally convinced my doctor to check me today {he doesn't like to until you hit your due date} I am almost a 3 and 40% effaced and Gray is at a -3. I was THRILLED to hear all of this. Mostly because I was a zero everything when I was induced with Ryker. So I am super happy that my body is getting ready to have this baby all on its own. I just keep praying that my body will keep up the progress so this little guy can come soon! My doctor was very pleased with where I was at so lets hope Gray decides to join our family sometime this week. That would be AWESOME!
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Other than today I have been feeling really well. I am just ready to hold my baby.
Looking forward to: Some adventures with friends, the consignment sales this weekend, the pumpkin festival at Stone Mountain with Ryker, and the Reliefsociety General Broadcast/ dinner with our stake.
Movement: He has not been as active - I think this is due to lack of space.
Food cravings: Cherry Coke and ice cream instead of dinner. I have not been very hungry the past few days. Mostly living off of instant breakfast.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still oil. Brady made french fries {I know he is on a kick right now} one night after I went to bed and the smell of the oil woke me up. I was NOT happy about this at all!
Have you started to show yet: The same. Its not really changed in the past month other than he has dropped some.
Sleep: It was a pretty good week. Only getting up once to pee. I have been having some CRAZY dreams this week. I am just thankful they are not nightmares like I had with Ryker. For example Brady doing some illegal trafficking to get school loans paid off and me being scared that he was going to go to jail and I would have to raise our boys alone. I woke up freaking out! Good thing it was just a dream.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Contractions and loads of pressure. I finally convinced my doctor to check me today {he doesn't like to until you hit your due date} I am almost a 3 and 40% effaced and Gray is at a -3. I was THRILLED to hear all of this. Mostly because I was a zero everything when I was induced with Ryker. So I am super happy that my body is getting ready to have this baby all on its own. I just keep praying that my body will keep up the progress so this little guy can come soon! My doctor was very pleased with where I was at so lets hope Gray decides to join our family sometime this week. That would be AWESOME!
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Other than today I have been feeling really well. I am just ready to hold my baby.
Looking forward to: Some adventures with friends, the consignment sales this weekend, the pumpkin festival at Stone Mountain with Ryker, and the Reliefsociety General Broadcast/ dinner with our stake.
Ryker being chased by a dinosaur.
Ryker had lipstick all over his face from mommy giving him a hundred kisses. This little face just makes me smile.



1 comment:
ALMOST THERE!!!!
Post a Comment