Saturday, September 15, 2012

{First Time Painting}

I bought water colors at the beginning of the summer thinking it would be a fun activity for Ryker.... This week I finally got them out for Ryker to try {we had a busy summer to say the least}.
 Needless to say he LOVED it!
 He has asked to paint a few other times this week already. And he only put the paint brush in his mouth once and stayed on the paper. 
New favorite things Ryker has started saying:
  • "yeah, I knowwwww mom" in a VERY cute voice
  • "thanx" {thanks} he used to say it correct and now its not quite proper English but it sure sounds cute
  • "I give you a BIG hug and kiss" usually when he is going/coming out of time out or trying to get his way about something. He has already learned how to use sweet word manipulation. Smart guy! 
  • "here mom I make you feel better" and this is followed by a big hug
  • how old are you? "I seven" cracks me up every time
  • "no, I didn't do it - Abby did" He has already learned how to blame Abby for things I KNOW he did - seriously I didn't think he would learn this for at least another year
  • "mommy can baby Gray come out already?" I get this one at least once a day - I think he is just a bit excited to meet his little brother
  • "ummmmmm... I don {dont} know"
This little guy is so smart - if we are with friends and he asks me for something and I say "no" he then will look at my friend and ask them the same question hoping for a "yes". Little turkey. Ryker you are at such a fun stage I LOVE it! You are getting braver and braver everyday, especially at the park. You have started talking more around other people. You love playing with big kids. And sadly you have turned into part monster{I think this is due to you refusing to nap most days and refusing to go to bed at a normal time} You are one tired boy due to these crazy sleep problems. I am praying we can get this figured out soon. Its killing all three of us. Or maybe it is that you are 2 now and becoming a monster is just the age. I don't know. But we still love you to pieces most of the hours in the day. 

1 comment:

The Stylers said...

I need to get k some water colors good thinkin! :) .. O man the monster stage...It's horrible :( Good thing he's adorable so it makes it easier to deal with!