Sunday, September 16, 2012

{Pregnancy Journal - 38 Weeks}


This is my "I'm over it" face. 

How far along? 38 weeks        
Best moment this week: Having a super fun weekend full of parties. I had a baby shower this week, then Ryker and I went to a friends baby shower, and we all went to a friends birthday party, and then today we had a dinner party with the Partridges and Hoyts. We all know I like to party and be with friends so it was a win, win, win!    
Any pregnancy symptoms? My back has been killing still and so is my round ligament. Brady loves to laugh at me when I get up off the couch because it takes me a few steps of pain before I can walk normal. Oh and I have been getting headaches and feeling VERY nauseous at bedtime. 
Miss Anything? Putting on my shoes without feeling like I am ready to throw up.  Rolling over in my sleep and actually staying asleep. Annoying that it actually wakes me up right now. 
Movement: He has had a pretty active week. Ryker loves to touch my stomach and if I am ever a bit aggressive to try and make him move so Ryker can feel him move Ryker is quick to say "be soft mom!"   
Food cravings: Cherry Coke. I don't even normally like Coke at all. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brady fried french fries one night while I was gone and when I came home the house smelt so terrible of grease it was NOT doing me well at ALL! 
Have you started to show yet: My stomach is really hard and people keep telling me he is still VERY high... not sure what to think about that.     
Sleep: Pretty good. Just wishing Ryker would stay in his bed all night so I didn't have to get up to put him back in bed multiple times a night. 
Gender: Boy 
Labor Signs:  Some braxton hicks, a few days with CRAZY amounts of pressure on and off for an hour or so. Tonight I hopped down 12 flights of stairs, hopped up 6 flights, and ran up 6 flights. So we will see if this does anything to help Grayson to come out. Ryker keeps asking for him to come out... I think we are all officially VERY excited and anxious to meet this little guy. I am also VERY anxious as to when I am going to go into labor.... I HATE the feeling of not knowing or being able to control this. 
Belly Button in or out? Outtie
Wedding rings on or off? ON   and my feet are super swollen tonight- this is new! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Just love thinking about what baby Gray is going to look like, act like, and what my labor is going to be like this time. 
Looking forward to: Another fun adventure filled week with lots of playing at the park with my Tiny man. 

2 comments:

Amanda and Tom said...

Your getting so close!! So exciting!

Unknown said...

Hang in there Linds!! Baby Gray will be here soon...Can't wait to see pictures.