Our last break just the three of us.
We were supposed to head down south to Destin, Florida but instead I decided it would be more fun to get bronchitis and want to die. Brady was AMAZING with taking care of Ryker so I could try and rest and get better. But with this being our last break before baby Gray is born I still wanted to do some fun stuff. So we decided to take Brady around Atlanta and do all of the things that Ryker and I do all the time while Brady is in school.
This kid cracks me up when he is golfing.
We went to Stone Mountain. We got to ride the train, mini golf, and see the laser light show again. This little guy LOVES Stone Mountain. I am SOOOO happy we got these passes.
Played at the park with daddy. We all needed out of the house and away from the TV. Ryker had WAY too much TV time this week due to sick mama and daddy.
These two had a blast running around being silly at the park and I got to just sit back and relax on the bench - this NEVER happens. Ryker is usually making me climb up and go down the slides with him.... that doesn't work so well anymore.
Braids showing off his sweet jumping skills. Ryker was totally impressed watching his daddy do this!!
Love this guy!
Zoo trip.
I had not realized that we had not taken Braids to the zoo with us since we got our pass... Ooops! He loved it and the animals were actually a lot of fun to watch today. I love that fall is coming and the animals become MUCH more active when it is not so hot outside.
Ryker's favorite thing to do at the zoo is ride the carousel - he even knows what its called.
Another first for Brady was getting to stop and get snowball's on our way home from the zoo. Ryker and I LOVE this tradition. Brady really enjoyed his snowball as well. I love this place because they use the same machine as my family and the same concentrates... what does all of that really mean.... AMAZING snow and flavor!
I was happy that we were able to make it out on a few adventures and take Brady to do things that he doesn't normally get to do with me and Tiny. We also had loads of fun watching movies and playing cards. So all n' all it turned out to be a fun family week.

1 comment:
yeah for fam time! wowza, i want a snowball like that! so amazing looking.
Post a Comment