If you have not noticed by now we come out here A LOT! We love playing at Stone Mountain.
Today we went into the glass blowing shop for the fist time and they were working on a piece and we got to watch. Very cool!
Erika, Roz, Ryker, and I had a blast playing. It has been nice that the weather has cooled off some. It has made being outside much more enjoyable.
Ryker has just recently started enjoying climbing on things. I think this was the most fun he has had in the barn. He was climbing, throwing balls, and even putting balls into some of the machines. It is fun to watch him grow and develop and figure things out.
Ryker always asks "can I give Roz a big hug?" He pretty much adores her.
We tried really hard to get a picture today.... Ryker did not want to slow down for it as you can tell.
Roz on the other hand did much better with posing.
I love that Erika loves to go on adventures with me. We have so much fun and so do the kiddies. Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment