Steph was so GREAT to take some maternity photos for me. I was super happy that we got a few to turn out... neither one of us are photographers but we try. Too bad Ryker was NOT feeling up to being in pictures. Why is it that he is a total camera lover when we are just at home being silly and then when I really want him to be cute and smile for pictures he wants NOTHING to do with it... Oh yeah he is a 2 year old. Silly me.
OK Baby Gray I think I have done everything on my "to do list" and the blog is up to date you are officially now welcome to come at anytime!!
I did have a doctors appointment today and found out that baby has dropped and his head is in the canal - so that is exciting news! We are getting close. Interesting side note per the doctors measurements {you know how they use the tape measure on your belly} my tummy has not grown in the past 3 or 4 weeks. Weird. But they said it is nothing to be concerned about. Lets hope so. Baby is still moving all the time so he must be alive!

6 comments:
that's awesome and exciting news!! i love this part. i'm a major birthaholic. ha.
super cute pics!!!
i love all the pics! the first is my fav. so cute!
I love those pics! The colorful wall is my fav, well minus the subjects! :) Ok my friends belly stopped getting bigger at 36 weeks her baby was TINY 5 lbs 7 oz! So maybe he's going to actually be tiny haha
Great pictures! Is this at the botanical center or somewhere else?
Very cute pics! I love the blurry on of you sitting on the cement sidewalk by the water
I love the pictures!!! You look amazing - I love that you wore your Paris boots!! I still remember the day that you bought those! Don't worry about measuring small . I measured small with Anders and he was just a smaller baby than Parker.
Post a Comment